Talisman of Symbiosis
RARE ACCESSORY 27
Drop below 30% max health: Your strongest creature loses 25% of their current hit points and heals you for 100% of the life lost.
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Primary Potency
+100 Green Mana Resist
+100 Blue Mana Resist
+100 Secondary Potency
+100 Control Resist
+100 Spark Recharge Speed
Talisman of Symbiosis is an Accessory in Magic Legends. Talisman of Symbiosis is a Rare accessory. Players can equip up to two kinds of accessories in the gear menu. An accessory is a piece of Armor that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Talisman of Symbiosis Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of armor, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of armor has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Drop below 30% max health: Your strongest creature loses 25% of their current hit points and heals you for 100% of the life lost.
- +100 Primary Potency (Damage output of Primary attacks)
- +100 Blue Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of blue mana)
- +100 Green Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of green mana)
- +100 Control Resist (Resistance of incoming control effects)
- +100 Secondary Potency Damage output of the Secondary Ability)
- +100 Spark Recharge Speed (Spark meter recharge rate)
Where to find Talisman of Symbiosis
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Talisman of Symbiosis Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Talisman of Symbiosis Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia