UNCOMMON FEET 14
Full spell hand:
+49 Red Mana Resist
+49 Green Mana Resist
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Secondary Potency
+100 Incoming Healing Potency
+100 Utility Recharge Speed
+100 Red Mana Resist
Draw a spell: Chance: 40% +125 Control Rating for 10 seconds.
Thaumaturge's Greaves is a pair of Feet Equipment in Magic Legends. Thaumaturge's Greaves is an Uncommon Feet Equipment piece. Feet Equipment is a piece of equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Thaumaturge's Greaves Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Full spell hand:
- +49 Red Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of red mana)
- +49 Green Mana Resist Damage resistance to sources of green mana)
- +100 Secondary Potency (Damage output of the Secondary Ability)
- +100 Incoming Healing Potency (Effectiveness of incoming heals)
- +100 Utility Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Utility Ability)
- +100 Red Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of red mana)
- Draw a spell: Chance: 40% +125 Control Rating for 10 seconds.
Where to find Thaumaturge's Greaves
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Thaumaturge's Greaves Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Thaumaturge's Greaves Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia