UNCOMMON HEAD 20
Activate your Utility: Chance: 26% +50 Control Rating times the toughness of your highest toughness creature for 10 seconds.
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Control Resist
+100 Health Globe Potency
+100 Health Regen Rating
+100 Red Mana Resist
Activate your Utility: Chance: 40% Creatures you control gain for 10 seconds: "The next time a foe is dealt damage by this creature, apply Greater Snare for 5 seconds".
Thaumaturge's Helm is a Head Equipment in Magic Legends. Thaumaturge's Helm is an Uncommon head Equipment piece. Head Equipment is a piece of Equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Thaumaturge's Helm Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of Equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of Equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Activate your Utility: Chance: 26% +50 Control Rating times the toughness of your highest toughness creature for 10 seconds.
- +100 Control Resist (Resistance of incoming control effects)
- +100 Health Globe Potency (Healing received from health globes)
- +100 Health Regen Rating (In-combat health regeneration)
- +100 Red Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of red mana)
- Activate your Utility Chance: 40% Creatures you control gain for 10 seconds: "The next time a foe is dealt damage by this creature, apply Greater Snare for 5 seconds".
Where to find Thaumaturge's Helm
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Thaumaturge's Helm Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Thaumaturge's Helm Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia