The Sanctum is one of the Locations in Magic Legends. Magic: Legends takes place in a time of building tensions: after the Great Mending of The Sanctum, and before the Hour of Devastation on Amonkhet where players will encounter various foes and characters.
The Sanctum Information
- This area is featured in the Beta.
- The Sanctum serves as the main hub of the game.
- Players can unlock the Sanctum through story progression during Act 3 of the missions in Tazeem.
- Players can visit the Tailor to change their appearance such as their facial/body features, as well as cosmetic clothing/costumes that you've unlocked.
- You can also find the Consignment Broker who is a merchant. Players can purchase Spell Pages for Spells that you have acquired, World Enchantments, as well as Packs and other items.
- If you want to test out your skills, you can speak to the PvP Battlemaster who is located in the Sanctum as well to challenge other players in a one-on-one PvP match. You can gain some rewards here for competing against other players.
The Sanctum Notes & Trivia
- As Ral Zarek describes, "Sanctum is more than just a social hub, it's a center for interplanar commerce. It's amazing really, what passes for a trinket here could be passed off as the "next big invention" on another plane."