COMMON HEAD 10
+34 Health Regen Rating
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 White Mana Resist
+100 Spark Recharge Speed
+100 Control Resist
Drop below 2 Mana: Chance: 40% +300 Max Health Potency for 15 seconds.
Trailblazer's Headdress is a Head Equipment in Magic Legends. Trailblazer's Headdress is a Common head Equipment piece. Head Equipment is a piece of Equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Trailblazer's Headdress Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of Equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of Equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- +34 Health Regen Rating (In-combat health regeneration)
- +100 White Mana Reist (Damage resistance to sources of white mana)
- +100 Spark Recharge Speed (Spark meter recharge rate)
- +100 Control Resist (Resistance of incoming control effects)
- Drop below 2 Mana: Chance: 40% +300 Max Health Potency for 15 seconds.
Where to find Trailblazer's Headdress
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Trailblazer's Headdress Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Trailblazer's Headdress Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia