|Stat Type||Spell Mechanic|
|Effect||Damage multiple Targets with one attack|
Trample in Magic Legends is a Spell Mechanic. Spell Mechanics are the keyword abilities that are incorporated into some Spells. Some mechanics are passive abilities and others allow players to spend mana to gain additional effects.
Basic attacks hit multiple targets.
- Trample is the ability to hit more than the intended target with one attack
- Cards with this effect have the ability to multiply their basic attacks making them more effective
- This mechanic is usually found in Green Spells
Trample Related Spell Cards
Trample Notes & Tips
- Trample in Magic the Gathering itself has gone through its own revisions of rules
- Trample can be found in the older Magic the Gathering Pocket Players Guide. On pages 83-85 it states "All damage delivered by a creature with the Trample ability is considered Trample damage. If a defending creature takes more Trample damage than is needed to kill it, the excess Trample damage is applied to the defending player. If the poor defending creature find's itself receiving both normal and Trample damage, apply the normal damage first."