+120 Max Health Potency
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Green Mana Resist
+100 Blue Mana Resist
+100 Secondary Potency
Kill at least one foe with your Utility: Chance: 40% +250 Green Mana Buff Rating for 20 seconds.
Traveler's Boots is a pair of Feet Equipment in Magic Legends. Traveler's Boots is a Common feet equipment piece. Feet Equipment is a piece of equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Traveler's Boots Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- +120 Max Health Potency (Maximum planeswalker health)
- +100 Blue Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of blue mana)
- +100 Green Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of green mana)
- +100 Secondary Potency (Damage output of the Secondary Ability)
- Kill at least one foe with your Utility: Chance: 40% +250 Green Mana Buff Rating for 20 seconds.
Where to find Traveler's Boots
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Traveler's Boots Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Traveler's Boots Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia