COMMON HEAD 11
Full Health: +23 Sorcery Healing Potency for each creature you control.
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Blue Mana Resist
+100 Health Globe Potency
+100 Max Health Potency
Activate Mana Surge: Chance: 40% +250 Green Mana Creature Potency for 15 seconds.
Traveler's Cowl is a Head Equipment in Magic Legends. Traveler's Cowl is a Common Head Equipment piece. Head Equipment is a piece of equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Traveler's Cowl Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Full Health: +23 Sorcery Healing Potency for each creature you control.
- +100 Blue Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of blue mana)
- +100 Health Globe Potency (Healing received from health globes)
- +100 Max Health Potency
- Activate Mana Surge: Chance: 40% +250 Green Mana Creature Potency for 15 seconds.
Where to find Traveler's Cowl
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Traveler's Cowl Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Traveler's Cowl Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia