COMMON ACCESSORY 34
Kill a foe with a Spark Ability: Chance: 60%
+50 Red Mana Sorcery Potency for 10 seconds after exiting Spark Mode (Damage output of red mana sorcery spells)
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Secondary Potency
+100 Utility Potency
+100 Blue Mana Resist
+100 Max Health Potency
Vulshok Collar is an Accessory in Magic Legends. Vulshok Collar is a Common accessory. Players can equip up to two kinds of accessories in the gear menu. An accessory is a piece of Armor that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Vulshok Collar Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of armor, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of armor has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Kill a foe with a Spark Ability: Chance: 60% +50 Red Mana Sorcery Potency for 10 seconds after exiting Spark Mode (Damage output of red mana sorcery spells)
- +100 Secondary Potency (Damage output of the Secondary Ability)
- +100 Utility Potency (Damage output of the Utility Ability)
- +100 Max Health Potency (Maximum planeswalker health)
- +100 Blue Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of blue mana)
Where to find Vulshok Collar
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Vulshok Collar Upgrades
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Core Modifier Upgrade/s||Adaptive Modifier Upgrade/s|
Vulshok Collar Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia