Wild Seer's Armwraps
COMMON HANDS 6
Drop below 6 mana: Chance: 25% Create a 0/5 blue Illusion token for 10 seconds with: "Whenever this creature dies, Disorient nearby foes for 8 seconds.
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Secondary Recharge Speed
+100 Red Mana Resist
+100 Health Globe Potency
+100 Blue Mana Resist
Wild Seer's Armwraps is a pair of Hands Equipment in Magic Legends. Wild Seer's Armwraps is a Common Hands Equipment piece. Hands Equipment is a piece of equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Wild Seer's Armwraps Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Drop below 6 mana: Chance: 25% Create a 0/5 blue Illusion token for 10 seconds with: "Whenever this creature dies, Disorient nearby foes for 8 seconds.
- +100 Secondary Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Secondary Ability)
- +100 Red Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of red mana)
- +100 Health Globe Potency (Healing received from health globes)
- +100 Blue Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of blue mana)
Where to find Wild Seer's Armwraps
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Wild Seer's Armwraps Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Wild Seer's Armwraps Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia