Wild Seer's Attire
COMMON BODY 16
+38 Red Mana Resist
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Max Health Potency
+100 Blue Mana Resist
+100 Utility Potency
+100 Control Resist
Wild Seer's Attire is a Body Equipment in Magic Legends. Wild Seer's Attire is a Common body Equipment piece. Body Equipment is a piece of Equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Wild Seer's Attire Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of Equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of Equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- +38 Red Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of red mana)
- +100 Max Health Potency (Maximum planeswalker health)
- +100 Blue Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of blue mana)
- +100 Utility Potency (Damage output of the Utility Ability)
- +100 Control Resist (Resistance of incoming control effects)
Where to find Wild Seer's Attire
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Wild Seer's Attire Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Wild Seer's Attire Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia