Wild Seer's Boots
Activate your Utility: Chance: 25%
+250 Blue Mana Sorcery Potency
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Red Mana Resist
+100 Soulsteal Potency
+100 Secondary Potency
Pick up a Health Globe: Chance: 40% Disorient a nearby foe for 5 seconds.
Wild Seer's Boots is a pair of Feet Equipment in Magic Legends. Wild Seer's Boots is a Common feet equipment piece. Feet Equipment is a piece of equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Wild Seer's Boots Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Activate your Utility: Chance: 25% +250 Blue Mana Sorcery Potency (Damage output of blue mana sorcery spells)
- +100 Red Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of red mana)
- +100 Soulsteal Potency (Healing when killing a creature)
- +132 Secondary Potency (Damage output of the Secondary Ability)
- Pick up a Health Globe: Chance: 40% Disorient a nearby foe for 5 seconds.
Where to find Wild Seer's Boots
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Wild Seer's Boots Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Wild Seer's Boots Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia