Wild Seer's Cowl
COMMON HEAD 21
Kill at least one foe with your Secondary: Chance: 53%
+500 Control Rating for 10 seconds
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Primary Potency
+100 Red Mana Resist
+100 Soulsteal Potency
Activate your Utility: Chance: 23% Gain Hexproof for 5 seconds.
Wild Seer's Cowl is a Head Equipment in Magic Legends. Wild Seer's Cowl is a Common head Equipment piece. Head Armor is a piece of Equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Wild Seer's Cowl Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of armor, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of armor has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Kill at least one foe with your Secondary: Chance: 53%
- +500 Control Rating for 10 seconds (Duration of outgoing control effects)
- +100 Primary Potency (Damage output of Primary attacks)
- +100 Red Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of red mana)
- +100 Soulsteal Potency (Healing when killing a creature)
- Activate your Utility: Chance: 23% Gain Hexproof for 5 seconds.
Where to find Wild Seer's Cowl
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Wild Seer's Cowl Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Wild Seer's Cowl Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia