Wristwraps of Benevolence
UNCOMMON HANDS 18
Activate Mana Surge: Chance: 31% Gain Shield equal to 1% of your Max Health for each creature you control for 15 seconds.
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Primary Potency
+100 Max Health Potency
+100 Utility Potency
+100 Black Mana Resist
+100 Green Mana Resist
Wristwraps of Benevolence is a pair of Hands Equipment in Magic Legends. Wristwraps of Benevolence is an Uncommon Hands Equipment piece. Hands Equipment is a piece of equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Wristwraps of Benevolence Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Activate Mana Surge: Chance: 31% Gain Shield equal to 1% of your Max Health for each creature you control for 15 seconds.
- +100 Primary Potency (Damage output of Primary attacks)
- +100 Max Health Potency (Maximum planeswalker health)
- +100 Utility Potency (Damage output of the Utility Ability)
- +100 Black Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of black mana)
- +100 Green Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of green mana)
Where to find Wristwraps of Benevolence
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Wristwraps of Benevolence Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Wristwraps of Benevolence Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia