Wristwraps of Blight
UNCOMMON HANDS 11
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Utility Recharge Speed
+100 Health Globe Potency
+100 Primary Potency
+100 Blue Mana Resist
Activate your Secondary: Chance: 40% +50 Black Mana Creature Potency for each nontoken creature you control, for 10 seconds.
Wristwraps of Blight is a pair of Hands Equipment in Magic Legends. Wristwraps of Blight is an Uncommon Hands Equipment piece. Hands Equipment is a piece of equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Wristwraps of Blight Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Activate Mana Surge: Chance: 4% Create a 2/2 green Ooze creature token with Retaliate for 20 seconds.
- +100 Utility Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Utility Ability)
- +100 Health Globe Potency (Healing received from health globes)
- +100 Primary Potency (Damage output of Primary attacks)
- +100 Blue Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of blue mana)
- Activate your Secondary: Chance: 40% +50 Black Mana Creature Potency for each nontoken creature you control, for 10 seconds.
Where to find Wristwraps of Blight
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Wristwraps of Blight Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Wristwraps of Blight Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia