Wristwraps of Calamity
UNCOMMON HANDS 12
Activate Mana Surge: Chance: 28% Your highest power creature gains +1/+0 per creature you control for 5 seconds.
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Max Health Potency
+100 Green Mana Resist
+100 Secondary Recharge Speed
+100 White Mana Resist
+100 Black Mana Resist
Wristwraps of Calamity is a pair of Hands Equipment in Magic Legends. Wristwraps of Calamity is an Uncommon Hands Equipment piece. Hands Equipment is a piece of equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Wristwraps of Calamity Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Activate Mana Surge: Chance: 28% Your highest power creature gains +1/+0 per creature you control for 5 seconds.
- +100 Max Health Potency (Maximum planeswalker health)
- +100 Green Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of green mana)
- +100 Secondary Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Secondary Ability)
- +100 White Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of white mana)
- +100 Black Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of black mana)
Where to find Wristwraps of Calamity
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Wristwraps of Calamity Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Wristwraps of Calamity Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia