|Location Type||Secret Dungeon|
Shattered Reliquaries is a unique Location or Secret Dungeon in Magic Legends. A Shattered Reliquary contains valuable rewards and can be found through exploration or once the local Mana Tower is captured. Search the region to locate hidden Reliquary Portals.
Shattered Reliquaries Information
- Shattered Reliquaries are these small secret dungeons that are scattered across different areas of a Location.
- In order to find Shattered Reliquaries, if you are near one, you'll sense it and you'll hear this pulsating sound. Follow the sound and it will get louder and pulsate faster if you are on the right track.
- You'll also notice a small icon below the mini-map on the top right of the screen that will notify you when there is a Shattered Reliquary nearby and if you are close to finding it.
- Once you find the source, a portal will open, allowing you to enter. Inside a Shattered Reliquary, you'll face some enemies, and you'll need to defeat the guardian that's protecting the relic cache. Upon collecting the cache, the reliquary will collapse, and you'll be prompted to use the nearby teleporter to exit the dungeon.
- Unlocking and upgrading the Arcane Workshop in your Personal Realm allows you to increase the drop rate of Artifacts and Relic Fragments from enemies and Shattered Reliquaries. Take note that increasing the rank of the said workstation requires a certain amount of Gold, Planar Mana, and other specific requirements.
Shattered Reliquaries Notes & Tips
- Other, notes, tips, and trivia.