Equipment in Magic Legends features Sets and pieces that can provide additional bonuses to your character. Unlike other games, Equipment doesn't necessarily grant defense against various enemies, but instead provides different core and adaptive modifiers that affect the player stats. Equipment sets and pieces are usually obtained as rewards from completing quests, purchased from merchants, looted from various locations, dropped by enemies and bosses, or crafted by using the required materials. This page will indicate a list of all the Equipment Sets/Pieces in Magic Legends which will include its description and values. You can find detailed information on its location and properties on each individual page linked below.
Equipment in Magic Legends
- The equipment in Magic Legends comes in four types of rarity. Common, Uncommon, Rare, and Mythic Rare which is similar to the types of rarity for the Spells.
- Equipment is also divided into six slots, one of each for Head, Body, Arms, Legs, and two slots for the Accessories.
- The various pieces of Equipment focus on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding the various modifiers.
- Duplicate pieces of Equipment can instead be used to swap out Adaptive Mods or to use it as a material to upgrade the stats of the Equipment's mods.
- Some various pieces of Equipment in Magic Legends are also cosmetics since they can change the clothing of the player's character.
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
- Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of armor, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of armor has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
Magic Legends Equipment