MYTHIC HEAD 17
Full health and deal damage: Chance: 26% Taunt all nearby foes for 5 seconds.
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 White Mana Resist
+100 Secondary Potency
+100 Utility Recharge Speed
+100 Blue Mana Resist
+100 Health Globe Potency
Nemesis Mask is a Head Equipment in Magic Legends. Nemesis Mask is a Mythic head equipment piece. Head equipment is a piece of Equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Nemesis Mask Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of armor, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of armor has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Full health and deal damage: Chance 26% Taunt all nearby foes for 5 seconds.
- Activate Mana Surge: Gain 100% Reflect for 10 seconds.
- +100 Secondary Potency (Damage output of the Secondary Ability)
- +100 Utility Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Utility Ability)
- +100 White Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of white mana)
- +100 Blue Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of blue mana)
- +100 Health Globe Potency (Healing received from health globes)
Where to find Nemesis Mask
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Nemesis Mask Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Nemesis Mask Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia