Cap of the Marksman
UNCOMMON HEAD ??
Whenever you are under 4 Mana, you cave +26 Green Mana Creature Health.
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Max Health Potency
Whenever you activate Mana Surge, 16% chance to gain +150 Green Mana Sorcery Potency per Enchantment affects you for 15 seconds.
Cap of the Marksman is a Head Equipment in Magic Legends. Cap of the Marksman is an Uncommon head Equipment piece. Head Equipment is a piece of Equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Cap of the Marksman Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of armor, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of armor has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Whenever you are under 4 mana, you cave +26 Green Mana Creature Health.
- +100 Max Health Potency (Maximum planeswalker health)
- Whenever you activate Mana Surge, 16% chance to gain +150 Green Mana Sorcery Potency per Enchantment affects you for 15 seconds.
Where to find Cap of the Marksman
Cap of the Marksman Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Cap of the Marksman Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia