Accessories in Magic Legends is an Equipment type that can provide additional bonuses to your character. Unlike other games, Equipment doesn't necessarily grant defense against various enemies, but instead provides different core and adaptive modifiers that affect the player stats. Equipment sets and pieces are usually obtained as rewards from completing quests, purchased from merchants, looted from various locations, dropped by enemies and bosses, or crafted by using the required materials. This page will indicate a list of all the Accessories in Magic Legends which will include its description and values. You can find detailed information on its location and properties on each individual page linked below.
Equipment in Magic Legends
- The equipment in Magic Legends comes in four types of rarity. Common, Uncommon, Rare, and Mythic Rare which is similar to the types of a rarity for the Spells.
- Equipment is also divided into six slots, one of each for Head, Body, Arms, Legs, and two slots for the Accessories.
- The various pieces of Equipment focus on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding the various modifiers.
- Duplicate pieces of Equipment can instead be used to swap out Adaptive Mods or to use it as a material to upgrade the stats of the Equipment's mods. On the other hand, you can sell it to a vendor in exchange for Gold.
- Some various pieces of Equipment in Magic Legends are also cosmetics since they can change the clothing of the player's character.
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
- Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of armor, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of armor has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
Magic Legends Accessories
Click the header to sort the table.
|Name & Icon||Rarity||Core Modifier||Adaptive Modifiers|
|Uncommon||Whenever you activate your Secondary Ability, 29% chance to gain +250 Green Mana Creature Potency for 10 seconds.|
|Rare||Whenever you are at full health, you have +170 White Mana Buff Rating.|
|Common||Whenever you activate Mana Surge, 50% chance to create three 1/1 Blue Zombie Horror Tokens for 20 seconds.||
|Rare||Whenever you are at full mana, you have +7 White Mana Sorcery Potency.|
|Common||+100 Spark Recharge Speed||
|Rare||Whenever you activate your Utility Ability, 21% chance to gain +500 White Mana Buff Rating for 5 seconds.|
|Rare||+12 Control Resist (Resistance of incoming Control Effects)||
Whenever you drop below 1 mana, 34% chance to gain +250 Soulsteal Potency. (Healing when killing Creatures)
|Rare||Whenever you kill a foe with your Utility Ability, 44% chance to gain +100 Green Mana Buff Rating for 10 seconds.|
|Rare||+54 Secondary Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Secondary Ability)|
|Rare||Whenever you drop below 30% max health, your strongest Creature loses 25% of their current hitpoints and you heal for 5% of the life lost.|
|Rare||+52 Primary Potency (Damage output of Primary Attacks)|
|Rare||Whenever you pick up a Spark Globe, 46% chance for your strongest Creature to gain Greater Haste for 10 seconds.||
|Rare||Whenever you kill at least one foe with your Primary, 40% chance for the weakest Creature.||
|Rare||+49 Utility Potency (Damage output of the Utility Ability)|
|Uncommon||+125 Black Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of Black Mana)||
|Rare||Whenever you are under 2 mana, you have +30 Utility Potency. (Damage output of the Utility Ability)|
|Common||+97 Utility Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Utility Ability)|
|Uncommon||+50 Health Regen Rating (In-combat health regeneration)|
|Uncommon||Whenever you receive healing, 54% chance to gain +100 Black Mana Creatures Health for 5 seconds.|
|Uncommon||+137 Max Heath Potency (Maximum Planeswalker health)||
|Uncommon||+88 Blue Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of Blue Mana)||
|Uncommon||Whenever you draw a spell, 23% chance to create a 1/1 Blue Soldier Illusion Creature Token for 20 seconds.|
|Uncommon||+136 Incoming Healing Potency (Effectiveness of incoming heals)|
|Uncommon||Whenever you draw a spell, 16% chance to gain +50 White Mana Sorcery Potency for 5 seconds.||
|Rare||Whenever you pick up a Health Globe, 39% chance to gain +250 Red Mana Creature Potency for 15 seconds.|
|Uncommon||+75 White Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of White Mana)|
|Uncommon||Whenever you have a full spell hand, you have +145 Max Health Potency (Maximum Planeswalker health)|
|Uncommon||+16 Secondary Potency (Damage output of the Secondary Ability)|
|Common||+59 Blue Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of Blue Mana)|
|Common||Whenever you kill a foe with a Class Ability, 3% chance to gain +250 White Mana Creature Potency for 10 seconds.|
|Common||+120 Health Regen Rating (In-combat health regeneration)|
|Rare||Whenever you activate your Spark Power, Disorient all foes for 5 seconds.|
|Common||+53 Max Health Potency (Maximum Planeswalker Health)|
|Common||Whenever you pick up a Spark Globe, Taunt foes for 2.16 seconds.|
|Common||+54 Soulsteal Potency (Healing when killing a Creature)|
|Common||Whenever you activate Mana Surge, 20% chance for you and your Creatures to gain Greater Might for 5 seconds.||
|Common||Whenever you activate your Secondary Ability, 15% chance for Creatures you control to gain Lesser Resistance for 5 seconds.|
|Common||+32 Primary Potency (Damage output of Primary Attacks)|
|Common||+22 Control Resist (Resistance of incoming control effects)|
|Common||+43 Spark Recharge Speed (Spark meter recharge rate)|
|Common||+54 Incoming Healing Potency (Maximum planeswalker health)|
|Uncommon||+113 Soulsteal Potency (Healing when killing a creature)|
|Common||+22 Red Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of red mana)|
|Common||Whenever you kill a foe with your Primary, 13% chance to heal your strongest creature for 1% of its max health||
|Common||Whenever you kill at least one for with your Secondary Ability 35% chance to gain +300 Max Health Potency for 10 seconds|
|Common||Whenever you activate Mana Surge, 11% chance to gain +500 Sorcery Healing Potency for 10 seconds|
|Common||Whenever you activate your Secondary Ability, 29% chance to deal 240 damage to the closest foe|
|Common||+33 Max Health Potency (Maximum planeswalker health)|
|Common||Whenever you kill a foe with a Spark Power, 46% chance to gain +50 Red Mana Sorcery Potency for 10 seconds after exiting Spark Mode|