Talisman of Bounty
UNCOMMON ACCESSORY 15
Full spell hand: +100 Max Health Potency
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Blue Mana Resist
+100 Black Mana Resist
+100 Incoming Healing Potency
+100 Health Globe Potency
Drop below 3 mana: Chance: 13% +500 Green Mana Buff Rating for 5 seconds
Talisman of Bounty is an Accessory in Magic Legends. Talisman of Bounty is an Uncommon accessory. Players can equip up to two kinds of accessories in the gear menu. An accessory is a piece of Armor that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Talisman of Bounty Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of armor, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of armor has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Full spell hand: +100 Max Health Potency (Increases maximum planeswalker health)
- +100 Blue Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of blue mana)
- +100 Black Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of black mana)
- +100 Incoming Healing Potency (Effectiveness of incoming heals)
- +100 Health Globe Potency (Healing received from health globes)
- Drop below 3 mana: Chance: 13% +500 Green Mana Buff Rating for 5 seconds
Where to find Talisman of Bounty
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Talisman of Bounty Upgrades
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Core Modifier Upgrade/s||Adaptive Modifier Upgrade/s|
Talisman of Bounty Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia