Pendant of Divinity
COMMON ACCESSORY 23
Activate Mana Surge: Chance: 40%
+500 Sorcery Healing Potency for 10 seconds (Healing output of sorcery spells)
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Health Regen Rating
+100 Secondary Potency
+100 Black Mana Resist
+100 Red Mana Resist
Pendant of Divinity is an Accessory in Magic Legends. Pendant of Divinity is a Common accessory. Players can equip up to two kinds of accessories in the gear menu. An accessory is a piece of Armor that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Pendant of Divinity Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of armor, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of armor has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Activate Mana Surge: Chance: 40%: +500 Sorcery Healing Potency for 10 seconds (Healing output of sorcery spells)
- +100 Secondary Potency (Damage output of the Secondary Ability)
- +100 Health Regen Rating (In-combat health regeneration)
- +100 Black Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of black mana)
- +100 Red Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of red mana)
Where to find Pendant of Divinity
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Pendant of Divinity Upgrades
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Core Modifier Upgrade/s||Adaptive Modifier Upgrade/s|
Pendant of Divinity Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia