|Item Type||Account Currency|
Aether is a type of currency or resource in Magic Legends. Currency is a form of in-game money used to purchase goods, wares, and various upgrades. There are multiple types of currencies in-game that are used in various ways. Currencies such as Gold, Eternal Echoes, Planar Mana, Aether, Zen, and more.
- Aether refines from Unrefined Aether automatically.
- Aether is used to upgrade Spells and acquire new Spells around the Realm.
- Players can convert Zen, a paid currency into Aether.
- Each account has a daily Aether Refinement cap of 50,000, and a maximum Aether storage cap of 2,000,000.
- To exchange Aether for Zen – or Zen for Aether – navigate to the main menu and select ‘Wallet’. Here, you will see your various currency balances and the currency exchange icon.
Aether Notes & Tips
- Other, notes, tips, and trivia.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!