Helm of the Harvester
UNCOMMON HEAD 24
Drop below 2 Mana: Chance: 28%
+250 Soulsteal Potency for 10 seconds
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Utility Potency
+100 Incoming Healing Potency
+100 Control Resist
+100 Red Mana Resist
Full spell hand: +200 Black Mana Debuff Rating
Helm of the Harvester is a Head Equipment in Magic Legends. Helm of the Harvester is an Uncommon head Equipment piece. Head Equipment is a piece of Equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Helm of the Harvester Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of Equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of Equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Drop below 2 Mana: Chance: 28% +250 Soulsteal Potency for 10 seconds (Healing when killing a creature)
- +100 Utility Potency (Damage output of the Utility Ability)
- +100 Incoming Healing Potency (Effectiveness of incoming heals)
- +100 Control Resist (Resistance of incoming control effects)
- +100 Red Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of red mana)
- Full spell hand: +200 Black Mana Debuff Rating (Debuff duration of black mana sources)
Where to find Helm of the Harvester
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Helm of the Harvester Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Helm of the Harvester Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia