Greaves of Rapacity
RARE FEET ??
Whenever you kill a foe with your Utility Ability, 19% chance to great a 1/1 Artifact Spider Creature Token for 15 seconds.
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Utility Recharge Speed
+100 Red Mana Resist
Greaves of Rapacity is a pair of Feet Equipment in Magic Legends. Greaves of Rapacity is a Rare feet equipment piece. Feet Equipment is a piece of equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Greaves of Rapacity Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Whenever you kill a foe with your Utility Ability, 19% chance to great a 1/1 Artifact Spider Creature Token for 15 seconds.
- +100 Utility Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Utility Ability)
- +100 Red Mana Resist (Damage resist to sources of red mana)
Where to find Greaves of Rapacity
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Greaves of Rapacity Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Greaves of Rapacity Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia