UNCOMMON FEET 10
Activate your Utility: Chance 17%
+250 Secondary Recharge Speed for 10 seconds
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 White Mana Resist
+100 Secondary Potency
+100 Control Resist
+100 Spark Recharge Speed
Receive a Swiftness effect: Chance: 40% Gain for 1 0seconds: "Close foes take 240 damage per second"
Ardent Greaves is a pair of Feet Equipment in Magic Legends. Ardent Greaves is an Uncommon feet equipment piece. Feet Equipment is a piece of equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Ardent Greaves Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Activate your Utility: Chance 17: +250 Secondary Recharge Speed for 10 seconds. (Recharge rate of the Secondary Ability)
- +100 Secondary Potency (Damage output of the Secondary Ability)
- +100 White Mana Resist Damage resistance to sources of white mana)
- +100 Control Resist (Resistance of incoming control effects)
- +100 Spark Recharge Speed (Spark meter recharge rate)
- Receive a Swiftness effect: Chance: 40% Gain for 1 0seconds: "Close foes take 240 damage per second"
Where to find Ardent Greaves
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Ardent Greaves Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Ardent Greaves Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia