MYTHIC FEET 10
Activate your Utility: Chance: 14% Your strongest creature gains Hexproof, Greater Swiftness, and Greater Might until they deal the next damage. Utility recharge is disabled while this effect is active.
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Utility Recharge Speed
+100 Red Mana Resist
+100 Control Resist
+100 Green Mana Resist
+100 Health Globe Potency
Kill a foe with your Secondary: Chance: 40% +50 Utility Recharge Speed for 10 seconds.
Swiftfoot Boots is a pair of Feet Equipment in Magic Legends. Swiftfoot Boots is a Mythic Feet Equipment leg equipment piece. Feet Equipment is a piece of equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Swiftfoot Boots Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Activate your Utility: Chance: 14% Your strongest creature gains Hexproof, Greater Swiftness, and Greater Might until they deal the next damage. Utility recharge is disabled while this effect is active.
- +100 Utility Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Utility Ability)
- +100 Red Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of red mana)
- +100 Green Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of green mana)
- +100 Control Resist (Resistance of incoming control effects)
- +100 Health Globe Potency Healing received from health globes)
- Kill a foe with your Secondary: Chance: 40% +50 Utility Recharge Speed for 10 seconds.
Where to find Swiftfoot Boots
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Swiftfoot Boots Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Swiftfoot Boots Notes & Tips
- Will turn off your utility class skill permanently, might be bugged might be bad design.
- Notes, tips, and other trivia
Geralf's Charge master difficulty