Tunic of the Marksman is a Body Equipment in Magic Legends. Tunic of the Marksman is an Uncommon body Equipment piece. Body Equipment is a piece of Equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Tunic of the Marksman Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of Equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of Equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- +31 Spark Recharge Speed (Spark meter recharge rate)
- +100 Red Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of red mana)
- +100 Control Resist (Resistance of incoming control effects)
Where to find Tunic of the Marksman
Tunic of the Marksman Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Tunic of the Marksman Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia