COMMON BODY 20
Activate your Secondary: Chance: 50%
+250 Primary Potency for 10 seconds
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Health Regen Rating
+100 Red Mana Resist
+100 Green Mana Resist
+100 Incoming Healing Potency
Scholar's Attire is a Body Equipment in Magic Legends. Scholar's Attire is a Common body Equipment piece. Body Equipment is a piece of Equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Scholar's Attire Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of Equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of Equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Activate your Secondary: Chance: 50%
- +250 Primary Potency for 10 seconds (Damage output of Primary Attacks)
- +100 Health Regen Rating (In-combat health regeneration)
- +84 Red Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of red mana)
- +100 Green Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of green mana)
- +100 Incoming Healing Potency (Effectiveness of incoming heals)
Where to find Scholar's Attire
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Scholar's Attire Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Scholar's Attire Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia