Kill a foe with your Primary: Chance: 50% Gain Retaliate for 2.5 seconds.
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Blue Mana Resist
+100 Utility Potency
+100 Spark Recharge Speed
Activate your Secondary: Chance: 30% Gain Lesser Resistance for 10 seconds.
Outlander's Boots is a pair of Feet Equipment in Magic Legends. Outlander's Boots is a Common feet equipment piece. Feet Equipment is a piece of equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Outlander's Boots Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Kill a foe with your Primary: Chance: 50% Gain Retaliate for 2.5 seconds.
- +100 Utility Potency (Damage output of the Utility Ability)
- +100 Blue Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of blue mana)
- +100 Spark Recharge Speed (Spark meter recharge rate)
- Activate your Secondary: Chance: 30% Gain Lesser Resistance for 10 seconds.
Where to find Outlander's Boots
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Outlander's Boots Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Outlander's Boots Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia