UNCOMMON HEAD ??
Whenever you kill a foe with a Spark Power, 46% chance to create a 3/1 blue Zombie Drake for 15 seconds with, "Whenever this creature dies, draw a card".
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Max Health Potency
+100 Health Globe Potency
Adept's Hood is a Head Equipment in Magic Legends. Adept's Hood is an Uncommon head Equipment piece. Head Equipment is a piece of Equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Adept's Hood Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of Equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of Equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Whenever you kill a foe with a Spark Power, 46% chance to create a 3/1 blue Zombie Drake for 15 seconds with, "Whenever this creature dies, draw a card".
- +100 Max Health Potency (Maximum planeswalker health)
- +100 Health Globe Potency (Healing received from health globes)
Where to find Adept's Hood
Adept's Hood Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Adept's Hood Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia