UNCOMMON HEAD 10
Receive Healing Chance: 23%
+25 Secondary Potency for 10 seconds
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Health Regen Rating
+100 Incoming Healing Potency
+100 Max Health Potency
+100 Blue Mana Resist
Kill at least one foe with your Primary Chance: 40% +50 Utility Potency for 10 seconds.
Outlander's Headwrap is a Head Equipment in Magic Legends. Outlander's Headwrap is a Common head Equipment piece. Head Equipment is a piece of Equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Outlander's Headwrap Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of Equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of Equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Receive Healing Chance: 23%
- +25 Secondary Potency for 10 seconds (Damage output of the Secondary Ability)
- +100 Health Regen Rating (In-combat health regeneration)
- +100 Incoming Healing Potency (Effectiveness of incoming heals)
- +100 Max Health Potency (Maximum planeswalker health)
- +100 Blue Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of blue mana)
- Kill at least one foe with your Primary: Chance: 40% +50 Utility Potency for 10 seconds.
Where to find Outlander's Headwrap
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Outlander's Headwrap Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Outlander's Headwrap Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia