COMMON HEAD 11
Empty spell hand:
+35 Secondary Potency
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Utility Recharge Speed
+100 White Mana Resist
+100 Max Health Potency
Kill a Champion or Elite: Chance: 3% Draw a spell.
Scavenger's Headwrap is a Head Equipment in Magic Legends. Scavenger's Headwrap is a Common head Equipment piece. Head Equipment is a piece of Equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Scavenger's Headwrap Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of Equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of Equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Empty Spell Hand: +35 Secondary Potency (Damage output of the Secondary Ability)
- +100 White Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of white mana)
- +100 Max Health Potency (Maximum planeswalker health)
- +100 Utility Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Utility Ability)
- Kill a Champion or Elite: Chance: 3% Draw a spell.
Where to find Scavenger's Headwrap
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Scavenger's Headwrap Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Scavenger's Headwrap Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia