Eyepatch of Cecani's Legacy
UNCOMMON HEAD ??
Whenever you are at full man, if not affected by this mod, you gain "The next time your mana drops below 2, gain +54 Black Mana Sorcery Potency for 15 seconds".
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Secondary Potency
+100 Health Regen Rating
Eyepatch of Cecani's Legacy is a Head Equipment in Magic Legends. Eyepatch of Cecani's Legacy is an Uncommon head Equipment piece. Head Equipment is a piece of Equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Eyepatch of Cecani's Legacy Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Whenever you are at full man, if not affected by this mod, you gain "The next time your mana drops below 2, gain +54 Black Mana Sorcery Potency for 15 seconds".
- +100 Secondary Potency (Damage output of the Secondary Ability)
- +100 Health Regen Rating (In-combat health regeneration)
Where to find Eyepatch of Cecani's Legacy
Eyepatch of Cecani's Legacy Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Eyepatch of Cecani's Legacy Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia