|Stat Type||Spell Mechanic|
|Effect||Increase Movement Speed|
Lesser Swiftness in Magic Legends is a Spell Mechanic. Spell Mechanics are the keyword abilities that are incorporated into some Spells. Some mechanics are passive abilities and others allow players to spend mana to gain additional effects.
Swiftness increases movement speed
Lesser Swiftness Information
- Lesser Swiftness is an effect that causes a increase in movement speed
- This mechanic usually affects players when playing their own cards with this feature, but it is accompanied by a buff or another ability. The duration of the effect is usually temporary and short.
- For example, in the Spell, Animalistic Fury - For 8.0 seconds, you have Lesser Swiftness, your Secondary and Utility ability recharges twice as fast, and you deal 50% additional damage with your Primary Ability.
- An opposite mechanic is the Greater Snare, which slows that movement speed, but is instead applied to enemies and foes.
- A related effect is Greater Swiftness, which has the same effects but is more effective
- This effect is usually found in Green Spells and Blue Spells
Lesser Swiftness Related Spell Cards
Lesser Swiftness Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia