RARE HEAD 25
Receive Healing Chance: 48%
+25 Spark Recharge Speed for 5 seconds.
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Max Health Potency
+100 Primary Potency
+100 Green Mana Resist
+100 Soulsteal Potency
+100 Health Globe Potency
Activate Mana Surge: Chance: 33% The creature you control with the lowest health percent gains Indestructible and "Whenever this creature would take damage, its owner takes that much damage instead" for 10 seconds.
Adjudicator's Diadem is a Head Equipment in Magic Legends. Adjudicator's Diadem is a Rare head Equipment piece. Head Equipment is a piece of Equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Adjudicator's Diadem Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of Equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of Equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Receive Healing Chance: 48% +25 Spark Recharge Speed for 5 seconds. (Spark meter recharge rate)
- +100 Max Health Potency (Maximum planeswalker health)
- +100 Primary Potency (Damage output of Primary attacks)
- +100 Green Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of green mana)
- +100 Soulsteal Potency (Healing when killing a creature)
- +100 Health Globe Potency (Healing received from health globes)
- Activate Mana Surge: Chance: 33% The creature you control with the lowest health percent gains Indestructible and "Whenever this creature would take damage, its owner takes that much damage instead" for 10 seconds.
Where to find Adjudicator's Diadem
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Adjudicator's Diadem Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Adjudicator's Diadem Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia