RARE HEAD 17
Full spell hand:
+131 Green Mana Buff Rating
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Primary Potency
+100 Incoming Healing Potency
+100 Secondary Recharge Speed
+100 Red Mana Resist
+100 Soulsteal Potency
Activate Mana Surge: Chance: 40% Your highest creature gains power equal to the lowest power creature you control for 10 seconds.
Archdruid's Hood is a Head Equipment in Magic Legends. Archdruid's Hood is a Rare head Equipment piece. Head Equipment is a piece of Equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Archdruid's Hood Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of Equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of Equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Full spell hand: +131 Green Mana Buff Rating (Buff duration of green mana sources)
- +100 Primary Potency (Damage output of Primary attacks)
- +100 Incoming Healing Potency (Effectiveness of incoming heals)
- +100 Secondary Recharge Speed Recharge rate of the Secondary Ability)
- +100 Red Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of red mana)
- +100 Soulsteal Potency (Healing when killing a creature)
- Activate Mana Surge: Chance: 40% Your highest creature gains power equal to the lowest power creature you control for 10 seconds.
Where to find Archdruid's Hood
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Archdruid's Hood Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Archdruid's Hood Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia